If you plan on participating in a Recovery International self-help group, you will need the following materials:
- A Sampling of Tools and Terms
- How An Example Should Be Constructed
- Example Worksheet
- What you Can Expect at a RI Meeting
You can get more information on these materials in the Recovery International Method section.
If you have not done so, you should also consider reading the Recovery International self-help books:
- Mental Health Through Will-Training*
- Manage Your Fears Manage Your Anger
- Selections From Dr. Low's Works*
Click here to order your copies today.
*Also available on audio CD.