Manage Your Fears Manage Your Anger
The ongoing presence of fear and anger in life calls for effective self-help methods of managing those disruptive forces. Manage Your Fears Manage Your Anger contains transcripts from audio tapes of lectures made by Abraham Low, MD. The self-help techniques addressed in this book provide those dealing with fear and anger a system of living skills and is essential reading for participating in Recovery International meetings.
Some of the Recovery International tools you will learn include:
- If you can't change a situation you can change your attitude towards it.
- Be self-led, not symptom-led.
- Calm begets calm, temper begets temper.
- Endorse yourself for the effort, not only for the performance.
- Replace an insecure thought with a secure thought.
Also available on audio CD.