Mental Health Through Will-Training
- Humor is our best friend, temper is our worst enemy.
- Have the courage to make a mistake.
- People do things that annoy us, not necessarily to annoy us.
- Tempers are frequently uncontrolled, but not uncontrollable.
- Every act of self-control leads to a sense of self-respect.
- Temper is an intellectual blindness to the other side of the story.
The book is complemented by Manage Your Fears Manage Your Anger and Selections From Works of Dr. Low, which detail even more Recovery International techniques developed by Low.