Ways to Give
Create a Facebook Fundraiser
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Fundraisers.
- Tap Raise Money.
- Tap Personal cause.
- In the top right, tap Create. You'll automatically be taken to a screen to enter your personal info.
- Enter your personal info.
- At the bottom, tap Submit.
Through corporate gift matching, your employer can often double or triple your gift to Recovery International. Please ask your human resources department to provide you with a matching gift form or online portal. We will verify receipt so your company will match your gift.
Other Ways to Give
- Gifts of Appreciated Assets - A gift of appreciated securities held for more than one year may provide significant benefits.
- IRA Charitable Rollover Gifts - If you are 70 ½ and own a traditional IRA make you may contribute proceeds directly to a charity as a tax-free gift.
- Retirement Plan Gifts - You may choose to name Recovery International as a beneficiary, or a contingent beneficiary, of a 401K, an IRA, a Pension Fund, or a Profit Sharing Plan. Naming Recovery International as a partial or full beneficiary of a retirement plan may result in income and estate tax savings.
- Bequests - Including Recovery International in your will or estate plans is an easy way to support future programs.
- Life Insurance - You can make Recovery International the beneficiary of paid-up policy.
- Life Income Trusts - Life Income Trusts provide income during your lifetime with the principal released to RI later.
- Charitable Lead Trust - Trust assets provide income to RI for a specified time period, with principal returning to donor or designee afterward.