Volunteering is at the very core of being a human. No one has made it through life without someone else’s help.
Volunteers are essential to Better. Mental. Health!
Let your meeting leader know you are available to help in your own community by:
- Distributing brochures and posters to community bulletin boards, libraries, community centers, Veterans' organizations, etc.
- Helping at local information fairs.
- Participating in demonstration panels at conferences, senior and church groups.
- Becoming an assistant leader, helping with meeting prep, welcoming newcomers, etc.
- Ready to be an Assistant Leader or open a meeting one day?
Find out more about Group Leader Training.
Ready to help with specific projects or committees?
Fill out the form below, at right.
As a volunteer, you may:
- Offer advice on how to best reach an audience such as veterans, teens, or professionals.
- Lend your professional field of expertise to our committees or programs.
- Participate in outreach activities.
If you are interested in participating on a project or committee, please fill out the volunteer form.