Volunteers are essential to Better. Mental. Health!
Let your meeting leader know you are available to help in your own community by:
- Distributing brochures and posters to community bulletin boards, libraries, community centers, Veterans' organizations, etc.
- Helping at local information fairs.
- Participating in demonstration panels at conferences, senior and church groups.
- Becoming an assistant leader, helping with meeting prep, welcoming newcomers, etc.
- Ready to be an Assistant Leader or open a meeting one day?
Find out more about Group Leader Training.
Ready to help with specific projects or committees?
As a volunteer, you may:
- Offer advice on how to best reach an audience such as veterans, teens, or professionals.
- Lend your professional field of expertise to our committees or programs.
- Participate in outreach activities.
If you are interested in participating on a project or committee, please fill out the volunteer form.